Friday, February 1, 2013

Scott Bakal - She's A Very 'Hearty' Girl

I've been watching the new work go up all day and I am excited to see how things ebb an flow over the course of the next month with everyone's work!

Thanks to Jeanine for creating such a nice header and thanks to everyone else for being so enthusiastic! Kristina's idea wouldn't have the momentum it does if it wasn't for you - and she is thrilled over here!

She's a Very 'Hearty' Girl | 11x14 | Charcoal and Ink

I've been planning a part business and part 'sit on a beach and stare at the ocean' sort of trip the last couple of days. It occurred to me that it would be pretty interesting if I saw a bathing suit like this.

O_O

5 comments:

  1. Love your mark-making, Scott - I always end up sticking my nose close to the screen when I see a new piece of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on the beach- I don't think it's out of the question. It WILL be spring break after all. (hmmm... maybe I need to go on thi trip after all.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give you a pass on the groanworthy title because this drawing is damn charming. Quite nice, Scott B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on, man...it's funny! I also had a spin on string bikini but didn't want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.