Thursday, February 28, 2013

Scott Bakal - Tara Jacoby



Portrait of Tara Jacoby | 9x12 | Acrylic and Ink

Over the years, we've gotten to know each other from our FIT days and I've grown to simply adore her and not only is she a beautiful woman, which made this a joy to paint, but she's really wonderful artist herself as we've all seen this past month.

I owe everyone an apology for not following through as much as I would've liked with the whole month, especially to Kristina who I've watched every night work hard at following through herself and putting together such a wonderful collection of people with a wonderful idea. Her toiling for hours on end to try to make everything look and work perfectly. She's getting a big hug from me tonight.

It's been wonderful seeing everyone's work, ideas, thoughts and get to know many of you a little more personally. Congratulations!

~~~

Tonight, I went to an opening that featured a short documentary Sarah Gay filmed and edited. After, Sarah, Chris O'Neill and I went out for some celebratory food and beers to toast a great month of art!

I look forward to seeing many of you in New York in a week or so to do the same!



Me | Sarah Gay | Chris O'Neill

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting, and also, great to go out and celebrate tonight.
    Wonderful to see you.
    Let's do it again soon, bring Kristina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3

    This is gorgeous. Tara is a great muse!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.